|~ Ingredients that you will need ~|
Recipe makes 12 muffins
* 4 ripe bananas - mashed with a fork
* 4 eggs (or substitute for egg allergy)
* 1/2 cup almond or other nut butter (I used half walnut/half almond)
* 2 Tbsp Coconut Oil
* 1 tsp vanilla
* 1/2 cup Coconut Flour
* 2 tsp cinnamon
* 1/2 tsp nutmeg
* 1 tsp baking powder
* 1 tsp baking soda
* 1/4 tsp salt
* optional - if sweeter muffin is desired, add 1/3 cup honey, maple syrup, or 8 packets of stevia
|1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit|
2) Line muffin tin with papers or grease well
3) Blend bananas, eggs, nut butter, coconut oil and vanilla well
|4) In a separate bowl, blend remaining (dry) ingredients.|
5)Blend dry ingredients well into wet mixture. Mixture will be slightly lumpy.
|6) Fill muffin tins about 2/3 full.|
7) Place in oven and REDUCE the temperature to 350 degrees.
8) Bake for approximately 20 to 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in middle comes out clean.
|9) Let cool in pan for 5 to 10 mins then place muffins on cooling rack to finish.|